This is some smoked chicken that i made this past summer. First I melted some butter and added some Franks pepper sauce to it. Then I Injected that into the legs and thighs. They went into the smoker for 1.5 hours @ between 225-250.
|Chicken in the smoker|
That was it they came out really juice and moist. Next time I will add more pepper sauce to the butter to kick it up a bit more.
Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 cup Frank’s cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Put all of this in a pot and heat it up till it starts to simmer it will all mix. If you let it sit to long it will start to separate and you will have to stir it up.